Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello Boys. 2010 is here is Australia and we defiantly saw the naughties out with a bang. The fireworks were simply amazing and watching them right on edge of harbour gave me a full 360 degree view of the firework spectacular.
My original plans were to have a quite night with my really good friend, but she ended up getting food poisoning and was vomiting her way into 2010. So her boyfriend kindly offered to take me along on his night out. He works as camera man for Ch 7 news and was going to be working, but he needed a hand so I went along and helped him. My job was to make sure he wouldn't get hurt as he wouldn't be able to tell of any danger coming along as he would be filming the night.
So we spent the night riding around the city on a motorbike filming anything news worthy. Did I mentioned that he is a total cutie. So I got spend the night whizzing around with a cute boy on a motorbike. So all in all, a great NYE.

Enjoy the boys below as a new year present from me to you:







No comments:

Post a Comment