Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kellan Lutz‏

The Twilight hunk is the new face (and body!) of Calvin Klein Underwear


Following in the famously buff footsteps of Mark Wahlberg and Djimon Hounsou, Kellan Lutz is the newest Hollywood hunk to strip down for Calvin Klein Underwear - specifically to launch their new Calvin Klein X Underwear range.

"I started out modelling so this is the pinnacle," Lutz says of the Spring 2010 campaign. "What more can you do than be on a billboard for something that you grew up thinking was super sexy and classy? It's really prestigious and I love it."

Along with fellow actor Mehcad Brooks, Spanish tennis star Fernando Verdasco and Japanese soccer player Hidetoshi Nakata, the Twilight star is stripping down to his logo-ed skivvies for provocative B&W ads shot by Mikael Jansson.

So was he anxious about taking it all off? "With modelling, there are guys who do the Zoolander thing and it shows off as desperation," says Lutz. "You just have to have confidence, kick back and have fun with it."

As for his newly beefed up sex symbol image, the star offers this (perhaps flawed) perspective. "I don't see myself as perfect. I never will be and I never want to be," he says. "I'm not the good-looking guy with the nice hair like [Twilight co-star] Rob Pattinson. I enjoy being not so pretty."

The ads will start rolling out in March, so from magazines to your TV to billboards, you can expect to see a lot more Lutz in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment