Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The First Meet

My full intention for the night was to have a quick coffee with a guy I met through a dating site, I never like first meets but decided he was cute enough to just meet and greet.
Instead we ended up spending quite a while together. It started with a little intro to his studio which is a s big as an apartment and then a bite down at a local restaurant. We got a lovely cheese platter and had some drinks and chatted about nothing really. It flowed quite nicely and we ended up back at his work. No one was around so we spent an hour just chillin.

The whole time he attempted to grab my cock (after a few drinks) but just in a friendly way. This lasted for an hour of him grabbing, me blocking, us changing positions numerous times, ending up sitting on each other and lots of flirting. As we decided to leave he went straight for it and got his hands on my cock, I decided since he grabbed it he could see it so we pulled it out. It all ended with a interment kiss and hug goodbye. I like himand have full intentions to see him again. Lets hope I get to second base next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment