Sunday, July 4, 2010

I ♥ GLEE:‏


Glee is causing quite a stir amongst the celebrity community, with many celebs tweeting and telling the media how much they love Glee.

Britney Spears: “I love Glee,” Britney tweeted recently. “The cast is so talented.” Britney may even get the Madonna and GaGa treatment, with an entire episode devoted to her songs.

Emma Bunton: “[I’m] a huge fan... It just shows we’re enjoying that side of music and dance, and we all love to get our hairbrushes out.”

Lady Gaga: “I love Glee... I love the cast and the creativity of the writers. I went to a musical theatre school and used to dream that someday the students would be singing my songs. [I] can’t wait for Bad Romance and Poker Face in Glee fashion!”

Jennifer Lopez: “I’m a huge fan of the show, so we’ll see. I’d love to [cameo]. You know me, I’m a huge fan of musicals.”

Kate Moss: “I’m obsessed!” said the supermodel, whose favourite character is bad boy Puck.

Taylor Swift: “I’m really loving Glee right now.”

Adam Lambert: “This just in Tweethearts! Exclusive to U: sources tell me Adam Lambert has just filmed a cameo for Glee, set to air this fall,” tweeted Perez Hilton.

Justin Timberlake: The superstar has said he’s surprised he hasn’t already had a guest role offered to him.

Barry Manilow: Barry told Ryan Seacrest that he hasn’t received a phone call from Glee producers yet, but he’s willing to take on a guest role. “It would be great!”

Rosie O’Donnell: “I would like to have a competitive cheerleading team against Jane Lynch.”

Maybe one day we can all have a guest spot on Glee!

No comments:

Post a Comment