Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Still got it...

My Gym is known for its gay men. It is full of beautiful, amazingly toned, fit gay men. Located on the gayest street on earth, how could this gym not be.
Recently I have been doubting myself with thoughts such as "I will never be this hot" & "These guys are far too hot for me". I wasnt being negative just for the sake of it, these statements were quite true.

But tonight I was proved wrong.


As I decided to try out my new speedos in the sauna (The place where I judge myself most harshly) there was a bit of action already happening. Not a surpirse really, as I myself have been involded in the sauna sex and many other guys aswell. Tonight there was a really hot guy sitting inside away from the action. He was olive skinned, perfect body and best of all wearing nothing but see through undies. He literally looked this the guy in the pic. His massive cock was clearly visable in the thin layered wet briefs.

As we sat next to each other in the sauna, he was continually looking me up and down. His cock was getting bigger and bigger until it eventually whipped it out itself. Being incredibly hot I was not going to turn this down. But to my surprise he immediately grabbed my cock, pulled it out of the speedos, which was an easy task as my cock was already thick ready for action. He then deep throated me until I came.
Once I did, he jerked off onto my chest. Then he said thank you, gave me a peck on the lips and left the room.

One of the hottest experience I have ever experienced, and he restored my confidence in myself.

1 comment:

  1. or perhaps he was extremely horny and any cock would do and you were the closest... ;-)

    only joking... keep it up... you're only 20 afterall!

    ReplyDelete