Monday, December 14, 2009

Bicycle

In light of the fact that my car is still in repairs from some one totaling it, I haven't had a way to work expect that with my father. So I decided to take imitative and buy a bicycle to get myself there.
I bought this really cool bicycle on the weekend and spent Sunday morning putting it together. I was really proud of myself for doing so because being gay I have no natural ability for mechanics. My bike looks exactly like the one below. In fact its the exact one from industry clothing store.


So this bike is the solution to my totaled car problem, but the problem that I now face is the fact that I cant a ride a bike. I fell off as soon as I got on which was embarrassing. True I've have gotten better after a few hours of riding around the block. Also the bike has only one gear which makes it xtreamly hard to get up hills. Hopefully I will look like this guy below after weeks on the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment