Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sexy Boy

During the week I had "sexy boy" (from my xmas party, click here to read about) contact me through facebook asking me for my number. I thought this is a positive move, maybe a relationship could form. My ultimate goal is to get a boyfriend so if it means churning though boys until I find the right one, so be it.

After my quite night with friends on Saturday I was in bed by midnight, and my phone died so I was un-contactable that night. The next day I turn on my phone and find four messages all from "sexy boy". As they went on they got weird,

"Are you out."

"Come to (home address) for some drinks"

"Come over and we can jerk off together"

"I wanna suck you off :-)"

I think he was intending these to be sexy, but it just came across weird. Anywho, I will let fate follow this one through. Maybe he will surprise me one day by taking me to a nude beach. Thats not really relevant, I just want to show my pic below.

No comments:

Post a Comment