Sunday, December 27, 2009

Boxing Day

While I was relaxing in my room watching some of my new movies I had received on Boxing day, I received a text from one of my good friends asking if I wanted to come to her boyfriends BBQ. I went along as I had nothing better to do and wanted to see this friend. While we were sitting down eating dinner I couldn't help but stare at the boy sitting next to me. I swear I had seen him before and I even asked him if we had met before and he said "not to his knowledge". So I got over it.

It was a pool BBQ so after dinner we all got changed into our swimmers and jumped into the spa & pool. When I was alone in the spa, Mr Familiar jumped in to join me, he came right up beside me and smiled. I smiled back and he grabbed my leg. I jumped initially out of shock while he continued to smile. "I do know you"

"Yep. It's (Mr Familiar)" Mr Familiar had been a msn buddy that I met through an online dating site. We had only chatted once or twice but remembered each others profile pics. He was extreamly cute tanned boy with a body to die for so i had no problem letting him feel me up. Ofcourse we were interrupted by other people as it got cold and the spa was the best option. Later when we were getting dry and changing back into our clothes, Mr Familiar snuck into my changing room and we had a interment make out session. He was a great kisser and we swapped number to go on a actual date. In the mean time we gave each other a nice blowjob until we blew. I will say it was a big cumshot as we had both been sexually repressed while spending Christmas with families.

So all and all, a very nice boxing day BBQ.


No comments:

Post a Comment