Saturday, November 28, 2009

Big Mistake

Last night I made a massive mistake by getting involved with someone through someone from work. I am not openly gay to anyone at work but 2 people, so making out with my colleagues roommate wasn't a good idea.

I work in advertising which usually full of scandal, and my work Christmas party was no different. The theme was Vegas, which ultimately called out all the sluts, but it was a great party. I dressed up as the guy from 'The Hangover' who carries around a missing baby. Costume worked great as I had everyone at the party wanting a photo with me. After it finished my colleague and myself went to a gay club which was across the street, there he introduced me to his roommate who i shall refer to as sexy boy, because he was all over me in a second, at first I just let him hug me and such cause I wasn't going to make it weird because of my friend, but we both drunk and touching led to kissing which led to making out which led to us leaving the club obviously going home with sexy boy. As we were finding a taxi my Boss come up to us obviously drunk and still partying. I immediately had to push sexy boy off me and act like nothing was suss, I could tell other people from work were around and were noticing this guy trying to make out with me right there. To avoid this I jumped in a taxi alone and left everyone. I could see sexy boy very confused but ultimately had to think about everyone at work. Who knows maybe one day I'll bump into sexy boy again and we can finish what we started.


There were some great costumes and some not great costumes at our party. Some boys from our work went as the Chippendales and though it sounds sexy it wasn't. All of them were quite pudgy and the only one who was skinny had pimples all over his chest as a reaction to getting it waxed. If only they looked as good as the guys below:

No comments:

Post a Comment