Monday, November 23, 2009

First time


I will never forget my first time with another guy, as it was very hot and risky. Being a fresh 17 years old I was still a virgin in every aspect and had never thought of ever doing anything sexual with another person. Sure by then I knew I was gay or bi or whatever but had never followed anything through.

I was staying at my best friends house just as a regular thing we did. We had been BFs for years and I was close to her family. But her brother had been living in Europe for the last two years so I didn't really know him, that night was only his 3rd night home or something like that. So late one night I couldn't sleep so I headed out down the hall to the kitchen for some water. As I was entering I saw Dan getting himself a glass. At the time Dan was 20 and extremely fit and good looking. His chest was extremely defined with nice juicy pecs. But best of all he was only wearing cotton boxers. I was in a tracksuit so i felt extremely over dressed being next to him.

Of course he asked me how I was going and said he couldn't sleep either, still jet lagged. I was amusing him by asking him about his trip and what he liked best. He then asked if I wanted to see some pictures that were on his PC. I said yes as I had nothing else better to do at 2am. He took me to his room and started up his PC and so forth, telling me I could sit on his bed. As he put his pictures on slide show he got me to come over by grabbing my hand and he sat me at his desk. He leaned over me scrolling through the pictures explaining each of them while remaining very close to my face. It was then when his bare chest was touching my back that I got a hard on. Lucky my tracksuit did a good job at covering it up, but when he got to pics of him and this guy obviously in a gay bar he got embarrassed and shut it down. I told him I didn't care and the pictures were hot, as I turned around to face him I noticed he also had a hard on. Obviously trying to hide it he sat down on the bed. It was then that I got up and joined him on the bed. I think he saw I was also hard because he immediately started kissing me and taking off my jumper.

Overall it was a very pleasant experience as we made out for hours and ended up blowing each other off. He happily swallowed my cum, while I let him cum all over my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment