Monday, November 23, 2009

The Circus Hits Downunder

Recently Britney has been receiving some very bad PR in regards to he first Australian tour. Apparently Australians arn't happy that she lip-syncs her shows. After claims that people walked out of her show and booed her on stage I'm guessing Britney isn't a fan of the Australian audience. I saw this circus act last night at Acer Arena in Sydney, and I must say. I was blown away.

I thought it was a fantastic show, nothing quite like it. Opening Circus act was amazing and she really kept to theme. Sure she lip synced but she dances her ass off. She did sing her ballad "Everytime" live which was amazing and actually left me wondering why didn't she do the whole show live, regardless it definitely was mind-blowing.


The whole audience could feel the excitement buzzing around the room as Perez Hilton set up the show in an amazing vignette. Followed by magic acts, circus freaks, fire, martial arts, trapeze acts, acrobats and amazing dancers. Basically it was a great show and Britney defiantly proved herself.

Check out the pics below. Click again for a hi-res version.

No comments:

Post a Comment