Tuesday, November 17, 2009

4am

So I wake up at 4am this morning to the sound of a window breaking. I swear I could hear it come from my sisters room, but when I check on her and her room i see nothing unusual, so I naturally do a quick scan of each room in the house to see if anything broke, but after searching and being extremely tired I find nothing. I get back to bed.

So I wake up as usual quick wank, shower, dress, got out side to drive to work. Turns out the crashing sound was my neighbours car having a head on collision with my own. I get my neighbour and we discover that her car has had a very poor attempt at being stolen, but the person stuffed up majorly and totaled my car as well as hers. Then they just abandoned the scene

Not happy, as I have no car to drive now

Hot guy:

No comments:

Post a Comment