Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Moon




I have managed to get myself premier tickets to New Moon, the highly anticipated Twilight sequel, and i must say I'm extremely excited. I have been a fan of the Twilight book serious since the beginning and I enjoyed the first film. Though New moon is undoubtedly the worst book in the series, I have high hopes for the film. I know that the actors annoy people and its all received too much hype. But if people just wait and judge the films for them selves instead of jumping on the band wagon, then maybe people will be pleasantly surprised. I think even though its a supernatural series, the fact that it deals with issues that we all face is what hits people most. I will let you know what I think of it. Besides I'm really looking forward to watching Jacob run around shirtless for the whole movie.


Another boy to look out for is this one below, Alex Marez. He is one of the werewolves. I wouldn't mind having a love triangle with both of these werewolves.


images courtesy of imdb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment