Sunday, April 18, 2010

"Hemp Boy" -continued

You may remember one of my post talking about one of our straight friends who we nick named "Hemp Boy" you can read about him here

My 'fantasies' of the last time we spooned drunk, became reality last night. But with unfortunate consequences.

Let me set the scene. It was my best friends 21st, so of course we had a very big night, got very drunk and all ended up spooning again. I am mutal friends with "Hemp Boy" through my best friend. She knows me from school, and met "Hemp Boy" through work. Over time they have basically become best friends and through that me and "Hemp Boy" are friends. To add to the triangle, my best friend has had a major crush on "Hemp Boy" for about 12 months.

After a night of lost of drinking, me and "Hemp Boy" ended up spooning, but we usually do because I am the only guy he knows in this social circle. He was being very flirty the whole night, and at around 3 am we did go skinny dipping. With my best friend in the bed next to us, "Hemp Boy" proceeded to grab my cock while when everyone was asleep. He then continued to pull it out of my jeans and start jerking me off. I then did the same to him while we very quietly kissed and jerked. He then asked if he could fuck me, it was then when it dawned on me the reality of the situation.

No-one knew I was gay, my best fiend had a crush on "Hemp Boy" for about a year now and here I was hooking up with him. Plus, she was sleeping right next to us.
I quickly put a stop to it all and dressed myself and him. He then continued to grab my cock all night, while I had to fight him off. I wanted nothing more then to hook up with him, but out of moral justice I couldn't.

It was then the next day that I felt that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach, knowing I was guity for sonething, and if my best fiend ever found out about this, shit would hit the fan.

I am hoping to GOD, that he never tells her, but they are best fiends in their own right so I am lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment