Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Obsession

I recently met this guy in my local area through a gay iphone dating app called Grindr. He is one year younger than me and cute as hell. We have met twice, both times by mistakenly running into each other, so we got the awkward first meet out of the way.
For the past week we have been flirting like crazy, messaging everyday, sending 'naughty' pictures to each other, talking heaps. Since yesterday I have heard nothing after trying to contact him twice. I realise how silly this is after just writing myself, but I cannot help it. You know when you meet someone and there is immediate sparks, so much that you can't get enough of that person and just always want to be with them.

I do this with every boy I like. It's probably a deep physiological issue where I feel like I'm in love wit the first guy who even says hello to me. So I think I got too obsessive here and scared him off.
Too bad, I could defiantly see myself dating this guy, but I'm just not feeling that he is interested anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment