Sunday, April 25, 2010

Obsession - fueled


I recently posted about a little obsession I formed for a guy in my local area. You can read about here.

After about a week of silence from him, he randomly got in contact with me again. This time I made it very clear that I wasn't going to come on too strong and just play it cool. Play hard to get, which actually worked fantastically.

Last night we hookep up for a proper meet. We eneded up at his place around 1 am in the morning.

We started off with some intense making out. After feeling obvious hard ons in each others pants we slowly stripped each other naked all while making out.
He then started to lick the head of my cock while fondling my balls. After a good couple of minutes of cock worship, he then took it all on and deep throated.

Naturally I returned the favour, and I must say it was some of my best work. It was my first time with an uncut cock, so to be honest I had no idea what to do. But his foreskin seemed to be extremely sensitive causing his body convulse and shake against my touch.

I was adamant not to actually sleep with him, leaving him wanting more for next time. So after me constantly teasing him with my ass and almost being fucked/fucking him. We finished up spooning naked.

My favourite part was just having him next to me for the whole night. I had no worries or concerns (especially since I was lying to my parents and friends about where I was)

We woke up at about 10 am, made out a little, sucked a little in which he came on my chest and I did the same.

All in all, very good night.

1 comment: