Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Personal Trainer

I have decided to go ahead with getting a personal trainer. I want results and I want them fast. I had my first PT session on Monday, and lets say it was hard long and I felt like all I did was sweat an burn. It was a great session and ofcourse expensive. But then again though I pay for one session per week, my trainer is really keen to workout together during the week. So I see that I am really getting bang for my buck. I met my trainer through a web site called dudesnudes, so of course we only spoke to each other as we found each other attractive. Our session was filled with sexual inuendos and cheeky remarks, but I liked it. Hopefully in a couple of months I will look as hot as the guy below. Is it wrong to sleep with your personal trainer?


No comments:

Post a Comment