Saturday, January 2, 2010

Vinyl Toys


Vinyl Toys are fun. In fact, they actually get more fun and collectible the older you get, an excusable way to relive those toy collection hobbies of our misspent childhoods. But where to start? Here are five Vinyl Toys that I think should feature prominently in your collections: The Nathan Jurevicius Vinyl Toys are original little creations from Melbourne that are proving immensely popular. I especially like the eyes on his creations. This Glow in the Dark Vinyl Toy below is called the Kaiju TriPus and looks amazing. Oh, and it glows in the dark, too. Go figure!



Above it’s not a bunny, it’s an astrolapin, whatever the hell that is. I want one. Do you want one? I do. I said that, didn’t I? Can you please buy me one?


Above don’t they look cute? Who’d think they’re evil! Toy2R have a whole lot of other similarly freaky, scary, cute collections as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment