Saturday, January 9, 2010

Undressing

I went to the gym on Friday and it was packed to the rafters. I had trouble finding a locker.because there were so many people. When I did find one I chucked my stuff in and went for my work out. As I was getting undressed to use the shower another guy was using the locker right next to me. He was very cute and young. He had a pixie look to him with cute short spiked hair. It was busy in the lockers so we both kinda had to step over each other to get our stuff. We started to undress and would occasionally touch from being too close together. As I removed my pants and underwear I already had a bonner and pixie noticed straight away.

Lets say by the time his clothes were off he also had a bonner. We gave each other a little smile when we noticed we were string at each others cocks. Nothing happened, but it was nice to get a little perv on a Friday afternoon. Who knows maybe next time he will get down on his knees and start sucking. Well I can only hope.





No comments:

Post a Comment