Thursday, January 14, 2010

Unexpected surprise

Toady we have a guest writer. My friend had this story happen to him and it sounded so hot, I had to get him to write it down so I could feature it on my blog. So happy reading boys, its a hot one.

"Tuesday, 10.15am, am standing in a cubicle in the mensroom, next to me an empty cubicle to the right, I am about to flush and leave when someone bursts through the bathroom door and races straight into the empty cubicle.

At first I am a little shocked, thinking, this guy is gonna drop something nasty , I have gotta get outta her, but luckily no, he does something else.

Above each cublice is a halogen downlight, that casts fantasic shadows on the dark tiled floor below the toilets, this cobined with a high divider wall and dreary , overcast day make perfect spying conditions.

It did not take long for Mr X to get into the full swing of his urgent matter, the shadow of his arm racing back and forth across the floor, I was about to leave, thinking to myself, "I am not sure if he knows I am here" so I start to fidle, shake belt buckle, sniffle a little.

He does not stop, in fact he goes harder, and begins to grunt, I can hear slapping and rubbing, his feet begin to shake and twitch a little, he gets faster , then slows, faster, the slows, it short excited bursts. He really needs this, you can tell by the desperation and speed, he wants the pleasure, but does not have the time to enjoy it for long.

He stops, I hear the toilet paper roll being pulled and pulled, a huge wad, a big shooter no doubt. Then silence, he stands up, starts off slow, then beats it like there is no tommorow, he semi chokes, some faint splashing is heard, then he sits back down. I hear the rustle of toilet paper, the jingle of his belt as he pulls up his jeans, then the flush of the toilet.

He is gone so fast I do not have a chance to look under the panel to see who it was.

I wish I knew, it was hot.

I am left with a massive raging hard on, standing in a cubicle, with nothing to do."

Well I could of told you what to do, join him!

No comments:

Post a Comment